Improving Radical Prostatectomy Patient Outcomes
- Measuring to Improve – Peer and Crowd-sourced Assessments of Technical Skill with RRP (European Urology, 2016)
- NOTES – Evaluating an Uncomplicated Recovery after RP (Journal of Urology, 2016)
- Variation in the use of postoperative radiotherapy among high-risk patients following RP (Prostate Cancer and Prostatic Diseases, 2016)
- Comparison of Pathological Outcomes for Men with Low Risk Prostate Cancer from Diverse Practice Settings (Journal of Urology, 2016)
- Comparison of Publicly Reported Surgical Outcomes with Quality Measures from a Statewide Improvement Collaborative (JAMA, 2016)
- Establishment of a Web-Based System for Collection of Patient-Reported Outcomes after RP (Urology, 2017)
- Development and Validation of Crosswalks for Patient-reported Sexual and Urinary Outcomes Between Commonly Used Instruments (European Urology,2018).
- Utilization of Salvage Radiation Therapy for Biochemical Recurrence After Radical Prostatectomy (International Journal of Radiation, Oncology, Biology, Physics, 2019).