General Quality Improvement Efforts
- Quality of Care in Urology and the Michigan Urological Surgery Improvement Collaborative (Urology Practice, July 2014)
- Improvement in Clinical TNM Staging Documentation within a Prostate Cancer Quality Improvement Collaborative (Urology, April 2014)
- Collaborative Quality Improvement (Wolters Kluwer Health, Inc, 2017)
- askMUSIC: Leveraging a Clinical Registry to Develop a New Machine Learning Model to Inform Patients of Prostate Cancer Treatments Chosen by Similar Men (European Urology, 2018).
- Grade Groups Provide Improved Predictions of Pathological and Early Oncologic Outcomes Compared with Gleason Score Risk Groups (Journal of Urology,2019).
- Video review for measuring and improving skill in urological surgery (Nature Reviews Urology, 2019).
- Data Analytics for Optimal Detection of Metastatic Prostate Cancer ( Operations Research, 2020).
- Defining Quality Metrics for Active Surveillance: The Michigan Urological Surgery Improvement Collaborative Experience (Journal of Urology, 2021).